SV: [DL] Some questions for the Marshals...

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Allan Seyberth [mailto:darious@darious.com]
Sendt: 31. marts 2002 11:22
Til: deadlands@gamerz.net
Emne: Re: [DL] Some questions for the Marshals...

At 02:16 PM 3/30/2002 -0500, you wrote:
 >PLAYERS...THIS IS MARSHAL TERRITORY!!! SCAT!!!!!!!!

Major spoilers follow.

I'll try to answer your queation the best I can.

1) After they set up camp and have lost their highest fate chip wait for
them to begin their night watch then hit them with the diablos. one for each
with 5 grit and the ghostly herd for the "lesser" heroes. If you feel
particulary nasty have the horses run off as the Reckoners own enforcers
move in. I doubt a horse could make the guts roll anyway.

2) Devils Tower Kicks ass and the posse will have to face off an evil posse
to get through Road to Hell, it's an investigative slugfest (and using the
baddies properly you can avoid the posse going through each room in commando
style calling shot left and right) Part 2 is much more a mix of horror and a
jailbreak movie. The players don't know Stone and he looks human when first
they meet him (maybe the first time he treats anybody with an ounce of
I'm-not-gonna-kill-y'all attitude). I have no idea who Jackie is though...

3)The portal closes or they come out of another portal in the wierd west,
but it is a wondeful oportunity to run a different time line.

4)Grimme is one of the first servitors in America, head hauncho of Famine,
and he's not gonna be taken down easily (Stone is Deaths whipping boy by the
way) And again the players wont have any reason to fight him, especially
since they have a good dozen demons to worry about.

5) Ideally it should be run in it's timeframe because of the Bloody Sunday
Event (ToT) The ritual that the players witness where the fearlevel of L.A.
and the sorrounding area is raised to 5. The Lost Angels sorcebook is is
timed for 1877 and not 1876 as the original Deadlands timeline started in.

I hope this helps you, but generally go with your gut and what you can't
read... make up on the fly... That's what we Marshals do.