Re: [DL] RPGA Living Deadlands?!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Grand Master Nilus of the Dark Angel Chapter"
<grandmasternilus@hotmail.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: [DL] RPGA Living Deadlands?!

> Is anyone else thinking that the Term Living Deadlands doesn't fit the
> Genre.
>
> I think if you guys get this started, that you should petition the RPGA to
> go with UN-Living Deadlands.  If you actually get this started, I guess
I'm
> going to have to break down and learn Deadlands D20

Well, like I said, I would personally prefer to see this done with classic
Deadlands (Yes, I finally learned the system, and I'll admit that I am glad
I did) with possible support for both D20 and GURPS Deadlands.  I mean, I
don't see Living Rokugan switching over to D20 just because the official
Oriental Adventures setting for 3ED is Rokugan.  As far as I can tell, it's
still using the AEG L5R system.