[DL] Dynamite

Quick repetitive question,
I know massive explosives changed but couldn't find it when I needed it. I
was looking in the Player's Book but couldn't find it there. Could someone
let me know what other book it's in, I know I've seen it. Or give me a quick
synopsis of massive damage.

I had a player character, under control of their manitou, throw two sticks
of dynamite into the Lone Star Saloon in Dodge. It just so happen, on no
planning on my part, that half the posse was in there. One player was able
to react and threw a table on top of the dynamite in hopes of covering some
of the blast. Help, thanks!