Re: [DL] Jewish gunbunny

You've got it wrong, he could reload Gun A with Hand A while firing Gun B with
Hand B.  Never was anything said about him shooting and reloading the same gun
at one time.  Reloading with one hand while shooting with the other is still an
amazing feat, it borders on inhuman, it just goes to show how all his training
and years as a Gunslinger have given him almost inhuman abilities.
BTW Isn't the next book in the series coming out sometime this year?  I'll jump
over to the website and check...