Re: First Post was RE: [DL] The Munchkin Twins

Hi James

The LawDogs book contains a much expanded shootin' irons table -
however this is now out of print but can be obtained as an e-book on CD
directly from Pinnacle.  The speed loader/cylinder issue isn't an
obvious one unless you go and do some digging into the background of
pistols in the late 19th Century.  I'm currently redoing firearms for
my group and have collected a whole lot of data from the web - so if
you are looking for some pictures - drop me an email privately
(reemull@yahoo.co.uk) with the weapons you're looking for and I'll pass
on any pictures/information I have available.

As for fan sites - I generally start with the links page at
www.darious.com and work from there - although a few of the sites
listed have passed into the great beyond.

Cheers

Roy