Re: [DL] Mad Scientists' Inspiration *spoilers*

--- James Camilleri <j.camilleri@virgin.net> wrote:

> One thing that's worth noting is that Manitou's do
> have some level of
> control over what is created. As I understand it
> they will only help in
> certain projects. In the Junkman Cometh (HOE) it
> states that no MS ever
> created a device that could heal people.

I assume TJC was written before Perils of the New
Science, since that book has a Doctor's Assistant
gadget (can't recall the exact name). Sure it can
malfunction and do all sort of nasty things, but it
basically gives a bonus to the user's medicine roll.
Sounds like a device that could heal people.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.