SV: [DL] keeping players alive (armor)

> I'm not a killer GM, nor do I coddle my players, but I forsee problems
>with practically no armor in the game and a lot of flying lead.  I had
>similar problems running Cyberpunk, and that game even had armor.

Ah but cyberpunk is supposed to be a killer game where lives are cheap and
in-fighting is expected. (It's actually in the rules)
My longest living cyberpunk-character survived 6 sessions and ended up with
a body count of two dozen. It was a dark day when he died but he went down
blasting...

RIP Leroy "Trigga" Brown