RE: [DL] Getting a player dead

--- "Matthew M. DeForrest"
<mmdeforrest@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> [...]

*snip*

> Given the effectiveness the player has, you may wish
> to lean towards
> Vanity/Pride as the Deadly Sin he can be vulnerable
> to.  Have a manitou
> tempt him into facing him (Check out the maneuver
> pulled off by the vampire
> in Salems' Lot when confronted with destruction by
> the priest -- you and me,
> mano-a-mano.).

*snip*

I would have to agree with the above. Have the monster
slayer save a town from a group of pretty run of the
mill baddies (for him at least). Most town folks will
be pretty thankful. Some will be "very" thankful.

It's awful hard to fight that temptation of fame when
it is offered to them. I recommend taking a look at
the movie The Devil's Advocate for some inspiration on
this one.

If nothing else, it will make for some great
roleplaying.

My two cents.

Fred J.

=====