Re: [DL] Gettting a player dead

> I'm not looking to punish him. But that damned blessed is night-
> invulnerableand not scared of anything. I'm looking to find a few
> angles to use to put
> the fear of god (hehehe) back in him.
>
> Horror loses it's touch when you got a Catholic superhero running
> roughshodover your evil minons and forces of evil.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

!
!
!
!!
!!
!
!
!
!
!!
!
!

Agreed, I currently run a game in the d20 version of Deadlands in which
there are 2 blessed who consistently turn the undead I put them up
against which should be more powerful then they. The only thing I could
come up with is having someone like Baron Lacriox create something akin
to a turning the holy kind of thing. Turn the priests instead of them
turning you. Just my thoughts. Maybe a relic of this nature would work
in DL Classic.

Marshal Kevin Stoner