AW: [DL] Night Train

> Now that Ind. Day is over, my posse is going to run into the night train.
> I've had this dime novel since it first came out but this is my first time
> running it. Any tips n suggestions from those who have? Thanks.

The PC will die. At least a few of them.
In my group, they stood valiantly against the Train - but then, they forgot about the Harrowed Texas Ranger who was with them. They
didn't watch their backs and he was in a very encouranging position for sniping. The manitou took over. Before the posse could react
he had killed two of his friends, wounded a third that was finished by he you-know-who.

The rest of the group managed to survive. None of the survivors had witnessed the murders - and the Harrowed doesn't know either.

The point is: this is dangerous. It might be the mosst dangerous adventure beside Devil's Tower. So, death of one or more player
characters will be inevitable. Just make sure that they go down with style. ;-)

Markus