[DL] Goodbye

Well, i'm leaving with somme loopholes about the meaning of "sinnin'". Sorry
about this, i apologize to those who will find that unpolite. I feel the
subject's closed anyway.
All that to say good bye, I didn't stay long. You guys are a lot of
resources. Just not the resources i was looking for.
But it was not a waste of time. I have seen how Deadlands is alive. Although
it's the kind of game which, even dead, could be walkin' around :)
was i speaking about being unpolite? O my, i didn't even sign my last mails!!!

Bye again.

Frenchie Fred