Re: [DL] Lone Stars

At 06:32 AM 4/24/2002, you wrote:
>Hey all,
>
>          Yeah, LS is a great book. The Shootist AB is great AB.

         Thank you, good sir!

>         I'm considering my Ranger Shootist having different armorments
> rather than the LeMat (unwieldy and scarae) and the Improved
> Witworth.  This is not against Mr. McGothlin, just part of the
> character's background (he was trained at being a Shootist before
> becoming a Rnager).

         No offense taken--Rangers *should* carry a variety of weapons; I
just wanted to try to create the coolest ones of all.;-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design
Southern by the Grace of God