Re: [DL] Lone Stars

At 03:27 AM 4/24/2002, you wrote:
>My copy of Lone Stars came in today, and I've had time to read through it,
>so I thought I'd post my initial impressions
>
>Basically, I can sum it up in a single sentence...
>
>Mr. McGlothlin, you've done it again.

         Thanks for the kind words of praise, good sir!

         I also want to take the opportunity to thank publically Mr. Allan
Seyberth, who provided me with invaluable playtesting advice on the book,
but whose name was omitted due to an unfortunate editing mistake. Allan
deserves a lot of credit for making LS much better than it otherwise would
have been, and for that he was my gratitude.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design
Southern by the Grace of God