RE: d20 Initiative (was [DL] Re: [WW] Re: Systems [Veering OT]) SHANE

Sorry about the last post there, I am a total moron who doesnt know how to
work e-mail.

Anyway, that being said on to the Refocus action.  Refocus is actually
really easy to understand if you look at it like it really is, not that you
go first next round, but that you go last THIS round.  Think about it.

On a side note, in my group, we have made use of the action by the Marshall
allowing us to enter combat one round before the enemy if we have a full
ambush set up.  So, we know the bad guy has taken the bait and will be
within reach any second, everybody tenses and get ready (refocusing), then
the hail of bullets comes before he is ready.

Matt