Re: [DL] Lone Stars

 >         I also want to take the opportunity to thank publically Mr. Allan
 >Seyberth, who provided me with invaluable playtesting advice on the book,
 >but whose name was omitted due to an unfortunate editing mistake. Allan
 >deserves a lot of credit for making LS much better than it otherwise would
 >have been, and for that he was my gratitude.

The honorable Mr. McGlothlin severely overstates my contribution to his
book.  To say I made LS better is like saying the janitor contributed to
the Mona Lisa because when he found it crooked on the wall and straightened
it.

:)

 >Deo Vindice,
 >Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.
 >
 >Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
 >Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design
 >Moderator of the New Gamers Order Listserver
 >Southern by the Grace of God

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

"Look at them!  They're not GAMING! They're putting on a fricking FASHION
SHOW.  Attitude has replaced ADVENTURE for them!"
"Don't be too harsh Matt.  World of Darkness roleplaying isn't pretentious
posing - it's gaming at its most refined, practised by a sophisticated
crowd that's successful, educated and urbane!"
"You're wearing fangs, aren't you?"
"Don't change the subject."
                 - Dork Tower