[DL] Gencon

Hey all,

Speaking of Gen Con I wanted to make everyone on this list clear. I am
running Sermon on the Mount and it is a D20 game. Not a DL classic. I
wrote to wizards because they hosed the title. I specifically told them
it was a DL d20 game and they specifically turned into a DL classic.
Anyway this is so that any of you who signed up for my game thinking it
was DL classic had a chance to back out now. I know not everyone on the
list is awfully fond of D20. Anyway feel free to email me any questions
if you did sign up, and it will be a great game I promise even if you
hate the rules. I may even take a page or two from the book of Clint "I
am so frickin evil" Black.

Thanks all,
Marshal Kevin Stoner