RE: [DL] Campaign Post (Very Long)

--- Jeff Yates <jyates@primaryfunction.com> wrote:
> Well done -- every posse should totally mistrust
> their Marshal, fully expecting to be mind-gamed to
> death.

Why?  I can understand a Marshall convinving his
players to hate and mistrust a character in their
game, like a reoccurring villian or world figure, but
what good does it do to make them distrust the
Marshall?  If you can't trust your Marshall, than how
on earth can you belive he'll be fair?  I'll take
harsh but fair over "I'll make you hate my guts"
anyday.

Just curious,
Marguerite