Re: [DL] (slightly OT)How to make any roleplayer angry.

  Yea, these people are a bit eat up as it where and
I've even heard serious theologian refer to them as
"comic book" theology (in a negative sense).
  If you look on the web though you'll find at least
two spoofs of their pamplet Dark Dungeons (I think
that's the name), one done by Mystery Science Theatre
3000 (on their site last I seen) and another spoofing
3rd edition (very tongue in cheek).  Their worth
reading.
                                Horace Black