Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 11:50 PM
Subject: [DL] (slightly OT)How to make any roleplayer angry.

Here's an article written by some idiot on how roleplaying games, specifically D&D, corrupt us and turn us evil.
http://www.chick.com/articles/dnd.asp
now, upon reading it, i have grasped a few key points.
1.The author is an idiot.  In later articles he says that this is a personal attack and has nothing to do with the article.  This is untrue.  If an idiot writes an article, it will be idiotic.
2.Everyone in the world is christian, or should be.  Ehh, keep your own religion.  I don't care what it is, but he's bigoted against everything.
3.This is the best part..he thinks that if you play D&D or any fantasy game, you can actually learn to use REAL MAGIC!  i mean summon demons, lob fireballs, whatever you want!

note that every reference he uses is also a chick publication.

anyways, this goes along with a horribly uninformed piece of tripe tract, which you can read in its entirety at:
and just for fun, i re-worded it.