Re: [DL] (slightly OT)How to make any roleplayer angry.

> Just had to share that little story with you folks.  I thought it was
> funny when Chruch members even scoffed at dear old Jacky...

We had a similar experience when someone was handing them out outside the
gaming store we went to.  He didn't appreciate us asking for extra copies
because we thought it was so funny we wanted to share it with all of our
friends.  Apparently we were supposed to realize that we were about to be
initiated into the dark arts, and thus run scared from the store.

Alex