Re: [DL] Adventure/Story design question

> This made me wonder: Do people follow the "outline" that published DL
> adventures use in their own games?  (Chapter oriented with specific awards
> at the end of each.)  If not what format do you use?

I tend to give out chips at the end of the entire adventure, rather than
between chapters.  My game is much more free flowing and I found it too hard
to divide the game into chapters.  My posse always has too many chips
anyway, so I haven't found it to be a problem.

Alex