Re: [DL] Adventure/Story design question

Then you must be doing something wrong or your players
are next to gods in gamming (or have loaded dice).  I
have never seen a group with many chips as they are
used as they go thru the adventure.  Towards the end
they only usually have about 3 or 4 points worth and a
great story about how they almost did not make it.

Carl
--- Alex and Heidi Johnson <heidij31@chartermi.net>