Re: [DL] Adventure/Story design question

> This made me wonder: Do people follow the "outline" that published DL
> adventures use in their own games?  (Chapter oriented with specific awards
> at the end of each.)  If not what format do you use?

I usually set up a premise and just let the characters flesh out the story.
I call it the Star Trek school of gaming. I put them in the right place at
the right time, let some events happen, and then let them go.

But I do like the chapter set up, and have no problem using pre-published
adventures.

Talison
--

"I'm the man of the hour, the man with the power, too sweet to be sour."

"Superstar" Billy Graham