Re: [DL] Adventure/Story design question

> This made me wonder: Do people follow the "outline"
> that published DL adventures use in their own
> games?  (Chapter oriented with specific awards
> at the end of each.)  If not what format do you use?

It might depends. I'll explain that:

If I play a sole adventure, without being part of a
campaign, I obey the module's recomendations. If I
play a campaign, I give the Bounty in other kind. In
fact, in the campaings I use the rule for give only
chips, never Bounty Points (rule presented in Tales o'
Terror 1877)

Regards,

MARCE, the Huckster that is usually the Marshall