Re: [DL] OT-spawned idea

> Hey Marshals out there - what do you think these books are doing for the
> Fear Level in the world?  Makes me think about a nice idea for a
> Fearmonger....

I had one of those -- a blood-thirsty priest (from HELL!!!!), who was very
keen on burning people. I also gave him the ability to call down lightning
if and only if the soon-to-be recipient would say something which made it
look like a divine intervention. He even managed to get my posse's
huckster say "If I'm a devil-worshipper, may God strike me down with
Thunder!". His face was a sight for sore Marshal-eyes when he realized he
got zapped.. :)

Luckily, they managed to find the source of the guys power and reveal it
to the angry crowd before things got out of hand.

---Hulkin' Finn