Re: [DL] Adventure/Story design question

My hope is to write adventures as close to the "standard" as possible.
Why? So they are easier for other Marshal's to use (not that they would,
but, hey, that's the idea, at least). Once I actually have finished taking
my posse through something I've written, it'll go up onto my web site.

It's funny that the one I'm working on gets fuzzier and fuzzier the
further into it I write. This seems to resonate a bit with your comments
below. To a certain extent, I like adventures to be
wind-em-up-and-let-'em-go affairs. Chapters, though, really do help me
structure events. And they let me plot things that will happen outside the
posse's influence.

And, for what it's worth, I suspect that my posse is blissfully unaware
that there is a chapter format. They just get chips periodically, and the
events flow forward. It's a tool for me, nothing more.

Jason