Re: [DL] (OT)How to make any roleplayer angry.

The chair recognizes David R Goecke at mightygecko@juno.com! Make it good...

> Apparently Catholics are actually
> Satanists. Its a very funny read, especially if you are Catholic.

    Heh. I used that one for a Vet'ran Loco hinderance for my wife's monster
hunter character in our current game. She was crucified and nearly
sacrificed by a cultist posing as a priest, which does give her some
supporting evidence to regard all Catholics as either demonworshippers or
dupes. The nail scars in her palms tend to bother the Catholics she freaks
out on, too. I plan on having some fun with the Order of St. George, too.
After all, the false priest is still around, and still needs to complete the
ritual to fulfill his obligations. She doesn't know that, though. She thinks
she killed him. I love players who pull Jokers in character creation.

-- Joe Crow

-Everything I need to know about life I learned by killing smart people and
eating their brains.-