Re: [DL] (OT)How to make any roleplayer angry.

> I would love to know where Chick gets his historical basis for his
> little hate comics.  Chick is one of those fruits (along with Jerry
> Falwell and Pat Robertson) that give people like me (Protestant
> Christian) a bad name.  Like people have said Chick is the type that
> will offend anybody that does not think the same as him.  In my opinion
> he, Falwell, and Robertson are nothing but real life Grimme's (with out
> the cannibalism)  ;)

You don't know they are not Cannibals :)

Actually, that reminds me of the many prosecutions my favorite musician Ozzy
Osbourne has been through for some silly things. On the updated version of
the Behind the Music VH1 there is a southern priest on a radio show talking
with Ozzy's wife and manager Sharon. He is trying to convince her that the
members of Black Sabbath are cannibals. He has no proof or argument to
support this, so he just keeps saying it over and over like the more he says
it the more true it will make it.

Guys like this just swear whatever they say is the absolute truth.

Talison
--

"I'm the man of the hour, the man with the power, too sweet to be sour."

"Superstar" Billy Graham