Re: [DL] (slightly OT)How to make any roleplayer angry.

Thanks for the re-worded "Dork Dungeons." It gave me a laugh. There are
still people out there who believe D&D leads to evil or that it's tied
to a larger conspiracy, all of which is unfounded and leads to
stereotyping of gamers.
In my area, my local game shop was targeted by paranoid parents who saw
the Gothic, medieval artwork and store decorations as evil, and worried
their kids may be dabbling in the occult. Pure rubbish!

Marshal Eric