[DL] couple of things

Spoiler Space

Greetings all,

  Couple of questions for you:
1.  I agree very much with the not stating of certian characters in Deadlands.  Might do more to keep them alive than giving them all kinds of powers.  Who all are the "Unstated"?  All four of the avatars, Stone, Grimme, Raven and Hellstromme.  Mina Devlin, Kang and La Croix(?).  Whoe else is there?  Aren't there some stats for Stone in the Heart of Darkness adventure?  If you have characters run up against these, what do you use?  I read online about a campaign where soemone killed Grimme, and wondered how they did it.  Somce characters are too important I think to allow them to be killed.
2.  Since I mentioned Kang, I will ask your opinions about something.  I was thinking about have a group run into Kang while he is wearing his ceremonial armor made of or covered by Jade.  Just thought it was a nice idea, thoughts?

One last thing, I believe I speak for everyone when I say our thoughts and prayers are with Shane and his family.