Re: [DL] Tap Dancin' Dead or Not Your Average Walkin' Dead (SPOILERS)

--- Fantaphage <zom-b@chipsnet.com> wrote:
> *
> *
> *
> Stop
> Play fair
> Only look if you are a Marshal
> In case you didn't gather, this is a SPOILER!
> Look away if you are a Posse Member
> Escape now while there is still a chance
> Ruining the game for yourself is no fun at all
> So many thanks for heeding my warnings
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> SPOILER SPACE
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
>
> I love zombies! My posse does too, and unfortunately
> they have seen enough
> movies to know that a person has to squeeze off a
> round or two into a
> walking corpse's festering noggin to turn it into
> the NON-walkin' variety.
> I'm currently designing an adventure with walkin'
> dead in mind, but I just
> know that the posse will be drawing beads, so I'm
> thinking of doing things a
> little differently. I think that it would be a real
> treat to allow the guys
> to blow some of the zombies brains out before
> realizing that shooting them
> in the head just isn't quite as effective as it is
> in the movies. With the
> help of other zombie resources and a few nightmares
> of my own, I have put
> together some ideas for "new breeds" of zombie that
> should keep posse
> members on their toes. A few of these ideas are from
> Eden Studios "All Flesh
> Must Be Eaten", other sources, and of course zombie
> flicks, but a couple
> ideas are my own. I wanted to run them by the
> [...]

I always thought a simple twist on the standard zombie
would be to add a level 1 harrowed power to it.
Imagine zombies that could ghost, and remain in ghost
form until they get close enough for hand to hand ...
or zombies that could pop off body parts and use them
to attack ...

Zombies that could raise more zombies would be
extremely nasty and lots of fun.

You could also give zombies level 1 black magic
powers.

Imagine zombies that can change form, or throw
lightning.

-MW