Re: [DL] Tap Dancin' Dead or Not Your Average Walkin' Dead (SPOILERS)

| *
| *
| *
| Stop
| Play fair
| Only look if you are a Marshal
| In case you didn't gather, this is a SPOILER!
| Look away if you are a Posse Member
| Escape now while there is still a chance
| Ruining the game for yourself is no fun at all
| So many thanks for heeding my warnings
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| SPOILER SPACE
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *
| *

Here's a couple favorites of mine that have reeked havoc with my posse...
Moss Zombies and Yellow Zombies from GDWs Dark Conspiracy game (if anyone is
interested I'll post the stats I have).
As for the standard Deadlands Walkin' Dead, I've found that by having them
ignore any wounds other than maimed works quite well. Anything less than a
maiming wound is ignored, don't keep track of the damage at all. You need a
single wound which causes maiming damage to have any effect at all. Makes it
much easier on me as there's less to keep track of, and scares the shit out
of the posse. Maiming wounds to the arms or legs will disable that limb, but
the walkin' dead will still be coming at you. Maiming wounds to the guts
will blow off both legs, maiming wounds to the chest are ignored, and
maiming wounds to the head will kill it.

Not zombie related, but I've also had great fun with a Pale (also from Dark
Conspiracy) that was killing prostitutes in New Orleans... That one really
gave the pose a run for their money... "What do you mean she died of
hypothermia? The temperature was 94 degrees last night!"

Eric Young