[DL] to all my authurian friends....

... is that really a word?? Prolly not but I digress.

About the upcoming and current products if you could answer to the best
of your abilities and of course any list advice would be welcome. I
plan on running the Devil's Tower trilogy for my posse since I have
recently finished the D20 conversion of it.

Spoiler Space below
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
1. So in the final chapter the posse can end up in the spire where the
portal is, and I was wanting to use this as an excuse to get my posse
temporarily into hell on earth to perk there interest in it and make
them ready for me to run it post Gen Con. Anyway I purchased the Unity
which is a HELL of a book and I was wondering if the same rules applied
about time travel through the portal that was created via the unity
crash. Or if that only corresponds with the exact dates (ie Dec 31st).

2. In the upcoming Lost Colony I am assuming but not for sure if the
system is dual statted. I was pretty sure that The Unity would be but
it doesnt matter I am getting really good at the conversion thing.
Anyway I was wondering because it would kind of coincide with my
running of above module and I might be persuaded into sticking in a few
more things that the posse might not be expecting.

Answers are most appreciated. And I would also like to send best wishes
from me and my family to Shane and his.

Marshal Kevin Stoner