Re: [DL] to all my authurian friends....

--- Kevin L Stoner <stone1kl@cmich.edu> wrote:
> ... is that really a word?? Prolly not but I
> digress.

Wouldn't it be authorian?

> About the upcoming and current products if you could
> answer to the best
> of your abilities and of course any list advice
> would be welcome. I
> plan on running the Devil's Tower trilogy for my
> posse since I have
> recently finished the D20 conversion of it.
>

> Spoiler Space below
> **
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> 1. So in the final chapter the posse can end up in
> the spire where the
> portal is, and I was wanting to use this as an
> excuse to get my posse
> temporarily into hell on earth to perk there
> interest in it and make
> them ready for me to run it post Gen Con. Anyway I
> purchased the Unity
> which is a HELL of a book and I was wondering if the
> same rules applied
> about time travel through the portal that was
> created via the unity
> crash. Or if that only corresponds with the exact
> dates (ie Dec 31st).

I would say the same rules should apply whenever you
travel through time, no matter how you do it. But
that's MODO.

> 2. In the upcoming Lost Colony I am assuming but not
> for sure if the
> system is dual statted. I was pretty sure that The
> Unity would be but
> it doesnt matter I am getting really good at the
> conversion thing.
> Anyway I was wondering because it would kind of
> coincide with my
> running of above module and I might be persuaded
> into sticking in a few
> more things that the posse might not be expecting.

Lost Colony is dual-statted. I passed on my HoE d20
notes to Hopler for him to look at and use as he
wanted. ;)

Later,

Fred

=====