Re: [DL] to all my authurian friends....

At 03:32 PM 6/6/2002, Mr. Kevin L Stoner wrote:
>... is that really a word?? Prolly not but I digress.
>
>About the upcoming and current products if you could answer to the best
>of your abilities and of course any list advice would be welcome. I
>plan on running the Devil's Tower trilogy for my posse since I have
>recently finished the D20 conversion of it.
>

>Spoiler Space below
>**
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>2. In the upcoming Lost Colony I am assuming but not for sure if the
>system is dual statted.

         Yes, indeed it is.

>Answers are most appreciated.

         Glad to be of help!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_