Re: [DL] Tap Dancin' Dead or Not Your Average Walkin' Dead (SPOILERS)

--- Brom Clancy <spleen23@webtrolls.com> wrote:

> ---- deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:
> >
> > --- Fantaphage <zom-b@chipsnet.com> wrote:
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > Stop
> > > Play fair
> > > Only look if you are a Marshal
> > > In case you didn't gather, this is a SPOILER!
> > > Look away if you are a Posse Member
> > > Escape now while there is still a chance
> > > Ruining the game for yourself is no fun at all
> > > So many thanks for heeding my warnings
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > SPOILER SPACE
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > >

> headless zombies: the zombies head or just brains
> have been removered and surgiclly implanted in thier
> gizzards, or in a sack hung around thier necks.

I had some interesting ideas for Gomlings along these
ideas.  Have a second head as a hump, or have an
animal head (like buffalo) covering the real head.
You could even make a patchwork centaur, that both the
horse and human brains had to be destroyed to kill it.

> chest bursters: the zombies have been infested with
> prairie ticks, when the zombies goes down the tick
> jump out, giveing the posse a nice distraction from
> carefully aiming shot at the other zombies.

Ooooh, undead prairie ticks ... I like this one alot.

> evil brains: since the brain is possesed by a evil
> spirit it should change to show it, when the zombie
> is shot the the now evil smelling black slimy brain
> bits go flying, creating a foul oder that require
> vigor roll to advoid upchucking your lunch and
> possibly splattering neerby posse member with the
> black goo that burns like acid.

Or when the zombie goes down, the evil spirit moves on
to the nearest victim that fails a save (or nearest
body with brainmatter left).

-MW