Re: [DL] Hucksters

Our deputy marshal ran an adventure that ended with a fight witha huge
glom in a battlefield littered with dead bodies to add to it's bulk. The
fist action was out huckster casting soul Busrt. He drew a deadman's
hand. The glom went poof. (I don't know if it says anything about it any
where, but at least for our house deadmans hand is the same as a royal
flush.)

Dave

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.