[DL] Re: 3-Ring Binders

The UK uses 2 ring binders as standard and a lesser
number of 4 ring binders. They are arranged so that
paper punched for the 4 ring binders fits the 2 ring
binders as well.

The paper sizes normally used in the UK are a
standard. The normal A4 page is slightly narrower and
taller than the American equivalent, so I have to trim
a little of the edges of American pages to fit British
plastic sleeves.

Page sizes range from A0 down to A6 or so with each
being half the size of the last one.
For example:
A4  297 × 210
A5  210 × 148

I believe these are Europe wide standards.

I have one old and manky three ring binder that must
be 25 years old. My father brought it home about then.

Michael