Re: [DL] Good one liners

I just ran The Last Stop. We had a few good one liners.

At the beginning when the group is on the train and sees someone suspicious
they have a group huddle. The Huckster says (jokingly), "He's suspicious, he
must be the villain." To which our Shaman said, "Yeah, let's just kill him
now. We'll just cut off his head." To which the gunslinger said, "Yeah,
somebody will want it."

Later after the train wreck the gunslinger was asking the conductor what
happened. The conductor said there were dead bodies up by the engine. Our
Indian player said, "There are no dead bodies by me."

Talison
--

"I'm the man of the hour, the man with the power, too sweet to be sour."

"Superstar" Billy Graham