From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On
Behalf Of Jeff Shoffner
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 2:20 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Good one liners

Hey, a while back, folks were asking for famous last words in DL.  Well,
just rustled up some HoEarthers to play DL for the first time.  Didn't
get
any famous last words, but did get a chip winning one liner....

"Ah, judging by the monocle & the evil looking mustache, I take it
you're
one of those Mad Scientists....."

Jeff S