[DL] Test of Wills - Fate Chips

Morning everyone!

Yesterday our group was kinda re-introduced to the concept of Test of Wills
when one of the bad guys rolled something like 25 on his overawe and the
player rolled something like 7. So I got to draw a chip from the fate pot.
Players - greedy as they are - suddenly started to overawe, to bluff, to
ridicule their tuckus off and eventually a few chips could be drawn.

now, my question is: can players/marshals save this chip for later use, or
has it to be spent on the next action/during the scene/whatever? Could it
be exchanged for bounty?

Thanks in advance,
Markus