[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020621

yup, one of my more favorite adventures, and now I get to run it for the
second time (new posse).

whee! (and don't worry John or Joel (some of my posse who frequent the list)
that doesn't give away anything about the adventure unless you guys are a
whole lot better than I give you credit for.   I made sure to edit out
anything that would give stuff away)

In a message dated 6/21/02 11:59:44 PM, owner-deadlands@gamerz.net writes:

<<
>>best I ever got was when the posse got ambushed, and the ambusher got
>>away,
>though dropping a note that contained his name (Uriah)

Let me guess; Ghostbusters, right? First full adventure I ever ran my posse
through. Gotta remember to relate that tale one of these days...