Re: [DL] Need a bit of DL critter and background info! (Spoilers!)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Beilby" <christopherbeilby@cox.net>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2002 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: [DL] Need a bit of DL critter and background info! (Spoilers!)

> > Perfect. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you from the
bottom
> > of my blackend Marshals heart.
> >
> > I'll have to move RVC a notch or two up on my Buy list.
>
> Actually, the info on Vamps is in RVC2, but both RVC books are probably
> must-haves for any marshal in my opinion.

I think I noticed in the original reply it was mentioned they were covered
in RVC II, but I forgot the number.

I'm a RPG glutton and compleatist. I'll be compelled to get both. I'm
snatching up DL books as fast as I can find them for a decent price. Thank
heavens I've avoid HOE to this date, I like having some money for food.

--
"Going to war over religion is like fighting over who has the better
imaginary friend."  - - Richard Jeni