[DL] Lost Colony type of question [OT]

I need some help and I was hoping that maybe someone from the listserve
could answer a question that I have. This pertains more to Lost Colony than
the Weird West so please bear with me.

Q: If a ship or space station had a hull breach, would the vacuum of space
crush the object like an empty soda can or rip it apart from the inside out?

If anyone could answer this question for me, I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you for your time.

-John R

"It was here that I began the translations.  The book speaks of a spiritual
presence.  A thing of evil that roams the forests and the dark bowers of
man's domain.  It is through the recitation of the book's passages that this
dark spirit is given license to possess the living.  Included here are the
phonetic pronunciations of those passages.  `Cunda astratta montose eargrets
gutt nos veratoos canda amantos canda'." - Professor Raymond Knowby