De : Jay <jayg@penn.com>
À : deadlands@gamerz.net <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Date : July 1, 2002 1:28 PM
Objet : Re: [DL] Dixie

         Myself, I've always preferred _The Bonnie Blue Flag_, but they
didn't ask my opinion.;-)

Likewise.  And this leads to a minor flub that I spotted in 'Glory.'  A
Union band playing  _The Bonnie Blue Flag?!?_

Might not be a flub.  'The Bonnie Blue Flag' tune was used for a few Yankee songs also.  I know the 69th NY Irish used the tune for the song 'Irish Volunteer'
jay