Re: [DL] Dixie

At 09:46 PM 7/1/2002, Mr. Matthew S Pulido wrote:
>Lincoln even had the song played at the celebration after the war.

         It was after the fall of Richmond, which wasn't techincally the
end of The War, but you are otherwise correct, good sir.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_