[DL] New Living Campaign

Howdy Y'all,

I just wanted to let everyone know about a new campaign being launched at GenCon 2002.  Michael Kirk and Sean Kleithermes are planning on premiering Dead West at this years Gencon.  We will have 3 rounds ready to be played.  You will be able to have your own characters and will be able to advance them like you do in Living City or any other RPGA game.  Again this is an RPGA Living Campaign so you will need to be an RPGA member to play.  For information on becoming a member of RPGA just go to www.rpga.com to find out more info.

Jeannie Kirk
Dead West Secretary