Re: [DL] Blessed Hucksters

Just to put this to rest, I recall that it's been stated (from an official
source, though I can't remember if it was Shane or Goff) that casting a Hex
doesn't requirre a Sinnin' roll if it was used for a good cause, like saving
the local schoolmarm with Helpin' Hand or using Phantom Fingers to make a
bad guy's gun not be in his holster (unless you're doing it so you can kill
him in a gunfight). Basically, as long as it's not for a selfish or evil
purpose, it's O.K.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times