[DL] Characters

*snip*
I've been writing up profiles for radio Western
protagonists on my Old Time Radio site (the link is in
the signature). So far, I have the Lone Ranger, Matt
Dillon (Gunsmoke), Britt Ponsett (The Six Shooter,
portrayed by James Stewart), and Deadeye (The Red
Skelton Show, was part of an April 1 update). If you
don't mind digging through the archives, I posted a
profile for Dudley Do-Right last April 1, and am
working on one for Snidely Whiplash (as well as the
Arcane Background: Melodramatic Villain).

Actually, I have been to your site and saw all of them and enjoyed your work very much.  I can't wait for Snidely Whiplash.  I am hoping very much to see John Wayne as one of his incarnations.
See, I've got an idea to intro JW as some sort of avatar of good.  Set him up to where he can be either the leader of a young group, the calvary of an expierenced group or just another friend of a more powerful group.  Let the Marshall use him as he sees fit.  I remember someone having a page a few years back with Brisco County Jr, The guys from TV Wild Wild West and Kane from Kung Fu.  Guess I'm just a stat geek, but I love stuff like that.