[DL] Laudanum

One of my players chose "Hankerin': Laudanum", which is very appropriate for the time and the character (a female gunslinger turned undertaker with medical experience).  Researching laudanum on the Net, I've found that it's used for pain management (which, for a gunslinger, makes perfect sense).  It's also a mild hallucinogen and depressant, from what I've been able to dig up on it.

Are there game stats for laudanum?  Right now, since it lasts for four hours a dose, I would say that it ignores up to -4 in wound penalties for the first hour, dropping off by one (-3, -2, then -1) for each hour afterwards.  It also gives a consistant -2 to Cognition rolls while under the influence.  Would this be about right?

- Eddy